Twilight Rox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Rox!

Twilight Rox! Tell us what you think about Twilight!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Twilight Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 178
Warning Bar :
New Twilight Book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Twilight Book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:02 pm

ok here is new news

***February 4, 2009***

Exciting news for fans of Twilight the movie! Little, Brown will be publishing Twilight: Director's Notebook written by Catherine Hardwicke. It will be released on March 17th. This intimate look on making the movie will include inside secrets on everything from casting to wardrobe along with personal notes from Catherine and behind-the-scenes photographs. Scroll down to read the press release and here to read Entertainment Weekly's article. [Please note: I have not been able to find anyone who is accepting pre-orders for the book, but I will post a link as soon as I find it somewhere.]
Twilight Director's Notebook

February 4, 2009 (New York, NY) — Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, a division of Hachette Book Group, will release Catherine Hardwicke's Twilight: Director's Notebook as a one-day laydown on March 17, 2009, it was announced today by Megan Tingley, the division's Senior Vice President and Publisher. This intimate look at the making of Summit Entertainment's film follows visionary director Hardwicke through the creative process. Designed to replicate the director's own personal notebook that she kept on set, readers will discover the inside secrets on casting, location scouting and wardrobe to storyboard sketches, behind-the-scenes photographs, personal notes about Catherine's favorite scenes and much more. This one-of-a-kind experience for all Twilight fans will be released in hardcover for $17.99 with an announced first printing of 500,000 copies.

"With this book, I tried to show fans and aspiring filmmakers some of the process that the crew and I went through filming Twilight," said Hardwicke. "My challenge was to translate Stephenie's powerful book and make you feel what she makes you feel when you read her words."

The movie version of Twilight has grossed over $340 million worldwide since its release on November 21, 2008. The movie debuted at #1 at the box office with $70 million, making it the highest debut for a female director. Twilight: Director's Notebook is being released just in time for the March 21st multi-million copy release of Twilight on DVD.

In three years, Stephenie Meyer has become a worldwide publishing phenomenon. The Twilight Saga's translation rights have been sold in 39 countries and over 42 million copies have been sold worldwide. The last book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, sold 1.3 million copies in its first day on-sale, breaking publisher records.

Catherine Hardwicke trained as an architect at the University of Texas, and started in film as a production designer. She designed over 20 films, including Tombstone, Tank Girl, Three Kings, and Vanilla Sky. Hardwicke's debut as a feature film co-writer and director was the Sundance award winning Thirteen. Made for under $2 million dollars, it garnered an Academy Award-nomination for Holly Hunter. She has since directed Lords of Dogtown, The Nativity Story, and most recently, Twilight.

Here is the pic

New Twilight Book Directorsnotebook
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrox.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning Bar :

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm

OMG it comes out on my b-day i am SPECIAL its like they knew my birthday and stuff YAY
Back to top Go down
Twilight_F@n@tic
Admin & Graphic Artist
Twilight_F@n@tic

Number of posts : 200
Warning Bar :

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 pm

LOL! That is special!!! Cool!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning Bar :

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning Bar :

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah haha!
Back to top Go down
Twilight_F@n@tic
Admin & Graphic Artist
Twilight_F@n@tic

Number of posts : 200
Warning Bar :

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Yep! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Twilight Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Twilight Book   New Twilight Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Twilight Book
Page 1 of 1