Twilight Rox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Rox!

Twilight Rox! Tell us what you think about Twilight!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Request for A Avie or Siggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight_F@n@tic
Admin & Graphic Artist
Twilight_F@n@tic

Number of posts : 200
Warning Bar :
How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Empty
PostSubject: How to Request for A Avie or Siggy   How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello everyone,
I am your new Graphic Artist. A Graphic Artist makes you a Avie (avatar) and/or siggy(signature.) I am very thrilled to be your Graphic Artist. When you request it does not have to be Twilight related. If you would like a Hannah Montana, Candy, etc. type of avie and/or siggy by all means. All I ask is you request this way:

Animated yes/no:
Picture of thing: (please tell me if you would like ME to find you a picture but tell me what kind)
Additional add ons:
Theme:
When I am done with it please give me your feedback on that very same request post.

Please DO NOT PM me asking to make you a avie or siggy. Thank you!
bounce

Last edited by Twilight_F@n@tic on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_F@n@tic
Admin & Graphic Artist
Twilight_F@n@tic

Number of posts : 200
Warning Bar :
How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Request for A Avie or Siggy   How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Twilight_F@n@tic she is new can you help her!!!! lol!
Sure! OK Bailey 1st you have to fill the form out how I said to in the this post and there will be a button that says New Topic. Click that and the title can be like Avie for Bailey! Or something. Then ok i am explaining to hard. let me just show you. Here is a pic:
How to Request for A Avie or Siggy Instru10
Back to top Go down

How to Request for A Avie or Siggy
Page 1 of 1